Good stories last. They release emotions, they have their own life, they make you proud and they can help you inform and move others. This is why we embarked on our quest for the Ultimate Test Story! We set forth to scour the earth in search of testers. Testers with interesting experiences and crazy stories to tell, but not having the words to bring them to life. Our weapon of choice: TestSphere. A deck of one hundred cards that inspires and supports these testers to craft, temper and shape their raw experiences into red-hot stories of power.
In our workshop we will teach you how to use these cards, by giving you different assignments in small groups. This means you are going to put your Testing experiences in story format. We are convinced that every tester has had interesting experiences, that deserve to be told and shared. While telling these stories the group looks for opportunities to discuss the content of the story, ask intricate questions and provide feedback.
- Do you have similar experiences?
- Would you do something differently?
- Do you have a challenging question?
- How can the story be told in a more captivating way?
Stay awhile and listen. For the best place by the fire, is kept for,… the storyteller.
- You will explain multiple stories about testing and defend decisions under scrutiny of your peers;
- You will take stories from your peers under rigorous questioning and use that to teach as well as to learn;
- You will learn how a multitude of heuristics, techniques, patterns, feelings & quality aspects have influenced other people’s testing;
- You will experience how to use TestSphere as a Knowledge Sharing tool.